How To Prepare for Your Cleaning Appointment
|One or two days prior to your appointment, we will telephone you to confirm all of your details, including your cleaning address and your order. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to telephone us or contact us.|
Before We Arrive:
1) Pre-Vacuum – carpets capture a lot of dust, dirt and hair. Much as you would vacuum or sweep a hard floor before mopping or cleaning, it is very important that your carpet is thoroughly pre vacuumed before we clean it. This can make a huge difference in cleaning results!
2) Preparing Your Space – please move all lamps, plants and breakables before we arrive and make sure that the areas to be cleaned are clear of items on the floor.
3) Furniture – we can move most furniture, including tables, chairs, and sofas. We cannot move beds which are not on rollers, entertainment units, electronics, china hutches or other oversize or fragile furniture. We will do our best to clean around or under anything that we cannot move.
On the Day of Cleaning:
1) Time – for morning appointments, we will telephone you between 7 and 8 AM to give you your two hour window of arrival between 8 AM and 1 PM. For afternoon appointments, we will telephone you between 10 AM and noon with your two hour window between 11 AM and 5 PM. If you will be away from home on that day and need 30 minutes or an hour notice to return, please let us know when we call to confirm your appointment.
2) Parking – we require legal, paved parking within 30 feet of the entrance of your home.
3) Payment – we accept debit and all major credit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept personal cheques or cash.