Recent Google Reviews - What Our Customers Say!
Carpet Cleaning Scarborough
What Can You Expect with Prestige Carpet Cleaning?
- Truck Mounted Thermo-Rinse™ Carpet Cleaning. For Deep cleaning, Fast drying.
- Pre-Cleaning Treatment. Tough on dirt, gentle on carpet.
- Special Attention To All Spots & Stains. No extra charge.
- Fresh Water Fast Dry Final Rinse. No recycled dirty water.
- Hard To Reach Areas Cleaned By Hand. Details count.
- Most Furniture Moving. We’re careful with your treasures.
- Furniture Placed On Protect Tabs. No marks on your carpet.
- Final Hand Grooming. Fresh & beautiful carpet every time.
- Written Moneyback Guarantee. It’s Not Clean Until YOU say It’s Clean… Guaranteed!
Revitalize your home with carpet cleaning from Prestige Carpet Cleaning
Help restore and maintain the original beauty of your carpet with award winning professional carpet cleaning by Prestige Carpet Cleaning in Scarborough. Your carpets will be cleaned with the time proven fast drying multi-step Thermo-Rinse™ truck-mounted hot water extraction carpet cleaning system, the carpet cleaning method most recommended by North America’s leading carpet manufacturers.
In addition to our regular, full service cleaning (NO extra charges for extra soiling, regular stain treatment or regular furniture moving), we also offer several additional treatments for your carpet:
- Authentic 3M Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector
- Benefect™ Plant based Disinfectant & Fungicide
- BioTreat™ – Pet Stain and Odour treatment
Your Home, Your Family And Your Pets Are Safe With Us.
Our courteous well-trained technicians use only non-allergenic HomeSafe™ cleaning products unlike many carpet cleaning methods that can leave potentially harmful chemical residue in your carpet. Our Thermo-Rinse™ carpet cleaning system system uses a fast-dry™ chemical free fresh soft water rinse.
Experience and Training – The Prestige Carpet Cleaning Advantage.
Our certified cleaning technicians, many of whom have been with us for 10 years or longer, bring expertise into your home to assure you that the job is done right. Prestige carpet Cleaning technicians are bonded and insured full-time permanent staff, not inexperienced seasonal or temporary employees. All Prestige Carpet Cleaning technicians are involved in mandatory ongoing IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified training and ongoing education programs.
Works For You
Carpet Cleaning FAQs
What is the importance of regular carpet cleaning?
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and furniture are clean just because they look clean. What they may not realize is that, over time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery soil quite evenly and lose their original luster and also collect dust and soil below the surface where regular vacuum cleaning may not reach. To increase the useful life of your carpets, most carpet manufacturers recommend you have carpets cleaned every 12-18 months before you may recognize they are dirty.
Is there really a big difference between carpet cleaning methods?
There can be a large difference between one carpet cleaning method and another. Many carpet cleaning systems are designed to be fast and inexpensive and to give a carpet cleaning company more profit while leaving carpets that just look good on the surface and re-soil rapidly. That’s why some people say “As soon as I cleaned my carpets they got dirty faster than ever before”. The multi-step Thermo-Rinse deep cleaning hot water extraction carpet cleaning method that we use at Prestige Carpet Cleaning is designed to provide the deepest cleaning and leave your freshly cleaned carpets residue free and looking great until the next cleaning, not next month!
What is difference between one carpet cleaning company and another?
Just like every other industry, the carpet cleaning business has many competitors all claiming to offer the best service at a variety of different prices. Prestige Carpet Cleaning has been serving our clients for over 30 years and we’ve developed internal controls and training systems that are time tested and can be trusted. Our staff are long term people that are paid the highest wages in the industry. Our constant training, proven systems and the deep cleaning Thermo-Rinse hot water exctraction carpet cleaning system allow us to operate efficiently enough to pay our technicians the highest wages in the industry while still offering the best carpet cleaning prices to our customers.
How To Prepare for Your Cleaning Appointment
One or two days prior to your appointment, we will telephone you to confirm all of your details, including your cleaning address and your order. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to telephone us or contact us.
Before We Arrive:
1) Pre-Vacuum – carpets capture a lot of dust, dirt and hair. Much as you would vacuum or sweep a hard floor before mopping or cleaning, it is very important that your carpet is thoroughly pre vacuumed before we clean it. This can make a huge difference in cleaning results!
2) Preparing Your Space – please move all lamps, plants and breakables before we arrive and make sure that the areas to be cleaned are clear of items on the floor.
3) Furniture – we can move most furniture, including tables, chairs, and sofas. We cannot move beds which are not on rollers, entertainment units, electronics, china hutches or other oversize or fragile furniture. We will do our best to clean around or under anything that we cannot move
4) Pets – We love animals, but unfortunately there are a number of things that can go wrong when it comes to pets and our services.
1) The door to your home will be partially open on and off throughout your appointment – we would hate for your pet to escape!
2) Our equipment is loud and scary for our furry friends.
3) Our hoses, other equipment and cleaning products may present objects of interest for your pet, which could be dangerous for them.
Please plan ahead to have a contained place for your pets to be for the duration of our time in your home.
On the Day of Cleaning:
1) Time – If your appointment is scheduled for the morning, you will be called the previous business day with your narrowed down time of arrival, if you have an appointment scheduled for the afternoon, you will get a call between 10 am and 11 am the day of your cleaning with your narrowed down time.
2) Parking – We require legal, paved parking within 50 feet of the entrance of your home.
3) Payment – We accept Debit/Visa/Mastercard.
|Immediately After Cleaning:|
Pay Attention to Drying
After cleaning your carpets will be slightly damp for up to 24 hours, depending on the temperature, air flow and humidity in your home. You can help speed up the drying by running fans, including the summer fan on your furnace. If your carpets are not dry within a day, please contact us.
If you have a small spill or spot, clean it carefully and quickly, while it is still wet, following our stain guide. Use an absorbent material such as paper or cotton towels to absorb as much as possible. If there is a large volume of liquid, we recommend calling a professional, as it will be difficult to extract on your own.
After cleaning your carpets or furniture will be damp for up to 24 hours, depending on the temperature, airflow and humidity. You can help speed up the process by running fans, including the summer fan on your furnace, opening windows (in summer) and keeping the area warm. If your carpets are not dry within a day, please contact us.
Vacuum thoroughly: Although it may not be obvious, dust and dirt settle into your carpet from the air and everyday use. Vacuuming your carpets thoroughly and frequently keeps them looking great longer. How frequently you should vacuum is based on how must dust is in the home and how much use the area gets, but a good rule of thumb is once per week for all of your carpet, and 2-3 times per week for traffic areas.
Spot Clean: If you have a small spill or spot, clean it carefully and quickly, while it is still wet, following our stain guide. Use an absorbent material such as a cloth diaper or disposable diaper or feminine pad to absorb as much as possible. If there is a large volume of liquid, we recommend calling a professional, as it will be difficult to extract on your own.
Treat your carpets with 3M Scotchgard™: Scotchgard™ helps your carpet resist soiling and makes cleaning up spots and spills easier.
Keep up the Cleaning: Carpet manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 12-24 months in order to maintain your warranty and keep your carpets looking great for as long as possible. Cleaning your carpets regularly can prevent premature wear, improve appearance and prolong their life.