What method of cleaning does Prestige Carpet Cleaning use?
- Hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning: we apply hot water and use a powerful vacuum to remove soiling
- We use soft water that doesn’t leave residue and we safely dispose of wastewater at our home base
- The water is applied at upwards of 150°C
- Recommended by carpet manufacturers to maintain new carpet warranty
- Low in-home impact: our self-contained trucks provide all the energy, water, and waste disposal needed
Last Update: January 26, 2021
Total 0 Votes: