How long will it take my carpets to completely dry after they have been cleaned?
- Carpets should be mostly dry within eight hours (depending on temperature and humidity)
- Carpets can take up to 24 hours to completely dry
- Accelerate drying time by opening windows and using fans
- Basements can take longer because of low temperature and high humidity
- We offer air movers at no charge while we are cleaning, and you can continue using if after we leave for $30/day
Last Update: January 26, 2021
Total 0 Votes: