Do you clean Heat Recovery Ventilators?
- The Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) maintains air quality in your home
- It has two separate air handling systems:
- One collects and exhausts stale indoor air
- Another draws in outdoor air and distributes it through the home
- They are often located high on the wall and resemble a cold air return grille
- We must clean them because they are a part of the HVAC system
- We clean the unit itself by removing and cleaning the heat exchange core and fans
- We also must clean every vent in the home.
Last Update: January 22, 2021
Total 0 Votes: