When a commercial customer calls in, there are questions you need to ask. This is not booked by you, only by Ted or an on-location manager. After you have asked all the questions, forward the information to Ted or the on-location manager. Let the customer know that you only book residential appointments and that someone will get back to them within 1 to 2 business days.
1. Phone number?
2. Name of contact person?
3. Address of job?
4. Where did they look to find our phone number?
5. Have they used us before?
6. What type of building is it? (house/office, etc.)
7. When are they looking to get the work done by?
8. What are the business hours?
9. Are they looking to have anything else done? Carpets/furniture/ducts
10. Are there any odours you are concerned about?
11. Do we have legal parking?
12. Make sure to get the email address to send quote too.
13. Are you the person making the purchasing decision?
Last Update: January 22, 2021